As Engagement Manager/Trainee (m/f/d) you will be responsible for building a positive relationship with customers. You will take ownership in solving any issue that a customer experiences on his journey to successfully completing an order as a link between internal and external resources, with a deep insight to the world of renewable energy. The Engagement Manger combines the role of inside sales task, cross functional management responsibilities and therefor a starting point to a variety of career path in this exiting industry.
YOUR TASKS INCLUDE:
- Account management for EMEA and global accounts
- Ensuring a smooth customer journey by coordinating and prioritizing customer interest with Head of Departments.
- Cross-functional project support with development, engineering, finance & legal departments on all levels of staff seniority
- Act as a first point of contact while ensuring a positive experience for clients, prompt engagement and internal resource availability
- Ownership of administrative tasks related to international project management
- supervision of additional Inside Sales resources that sales process is adhered to.
- Working in an international environment with offices in Berlin, Japan, India and the United States
- Become a part of the integration journey into the Stem Group with the potential of professional growth and shaping the future of the company
- Successfully completed university degree in business management, renewable energy, electrical engineering, or related field of studies.
- Experience with ERP& CRM systems is preferred, not a must
- Fluency in English is a must - Other languages as German, Ukrainian, Russian, French, Italian etc. are a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in sales departments is preferred, but also Graduates are welcome to apply, we are happy to develop your talents with you
- Strong communication skills, able to help our customers and ask the right questions where and when needed
- You like working with a young and intercultural team
- You are able to work structured and accurate, while looking for improvements
- Flexibility on process changes and eager to develop new ways of working
- Passionate about renewable energy and working in a multicultural company
- International, growing and dynamic company - together with AlsoEnergy you are the driving force of the global energy transition
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes - you are responsible for your projects and given space for your own ideas
- Team-oriented and appreciative corporate culture - we look forward to you and bring you forward
- Innovative work environment, attractive location - with us you work in the heart of the Berlin-Adlershof science location
- Permanent employment
- Employer Allowances: BVG public transport ticket in Berlin, Urbansports, monthly Sodexo-Voucher
- Flexible working hours
- Coffee, water and fruit
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOU
Send your application (cover letter, CV, qualifications) to email@example.com
Contact person: Larissa Vasser
Tel. +49 30 338 430 826